This hanging panel is an ethereal representation of a full moon’s shimmery reflection in the water. Our project is located in the coastal rainforest of Madagascar, where this scene shines bright over the ocean on clear nights. Longer than it is wide, it hangs perfectly on doors and between windows.
- Measures 24”x48”
- Dyed and undyed Bombyx cocoon silk
- Handmade from start to finish in Madagascar
- Slight variations in size and color due to the handcrafted process
- Eco-friendly and Fair Trade Certified
- These art pieces were sustainably sourced and made in Madagascar by SEPALIM, a poverty alleviation NGO in northeastern Madagascar that invests in local leadership, community ownership and linking these partners to global markets.